Get the Job • Done is the first in a planned series of career and employment publications and media content.
Get the Job • Done
- Answers questions such as:
- How can LeBron James’ NBA career be used as a model for your career plan?
- What do Justin Timberlake, Chelsea Handler, Wendy Williams and Anderson Cooper have in common?
- What can you learn from Miss Piggy about personal branding?
- Why it isn’t always a good idea to answer every question honestly during a job interview.
- Is an employment advice book for people of all ages including veterans, people with disabilities and recent college and high school graduates.
- Offers do’s and don’ts, tips, stories, and cautionary tales.
- Saves job seekers time by identifying numerous Internet resources that also provide career advice. (There is a wealth of free information on the Internet, but people don’t have the know-how to evaluate it, tailor it for their use, or pick and choose what will work for them and what won’t.)
- Is available on Amazon.com, BarnesAndNoble.com and Ingram Books.
Readers’ Reviews of Get the Job • Done R
From Amazon.com – 5.0 out of 5 stars Hit the Nail on the Head, Thank You!
“…THIS BOOK IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! … The Personal Marketing Plan and Networking Log have assisted me tremendously. I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a job, whether new to the job market or a career veteran….”
From Amazon.com – 5.0 out of 5 stars Does not disappoint!
“This book is essential if you are in the market for a new career…. The lessons and guidelines in the book apply and speak to multi-generational and socioeconomic audiences, and best of all, it is an easy read…. I particularly love the 118 tips. They are sensible, practical, timeless and smart. It’s the type of advice that a parent or mentor would dispense and urge you to apply in your work (and home) life. It has given me the confidence I needed to face those nerve-wracking interviews and snag the job! Do yourself a favor and get a copy. NOW!”
From Amazon.com – 5.0 out of 5 stars This was a fantastic book for anyone who has ever worked or plan …
“This was a fantastic book for anyone who has ever worked or plan on working someday…
It will give you tips to find a new job or how to advance in the job you are in. Many of us forget the do’s and don’ts since we got comfortable with what we know. Totally recommend this book. They should give this to anyone on unemployment for tips on how to return to the work force. Thank you for all the good advice.”
Quotes from other reviews at Amazon.com
“Get the Job Done is an amazing resource and coaching tool. Whether employed, unemployed or looking for employment, this book offers great insight into the current employment field. It’s definitely a book to read, share and keep on your shelf for the numerous references and hundreds of successful tips that are provided.”
“The author of this book really knows what she’s talking about and as a young adult entering the professional world soon I found this incredibly helpful! I would suggest it for everyone my age and of all ages!”