Get ready for an inspiring and fun conversation with Precious L. Williams also known as “Killer Pitch Master”. She is a Founder, CEO of Perfect Pitches and was featured in Forbes magazine, CNN, Wall Street Journal and so on.
Precious will share her employment journey, her tips and tricks together with some information on how women entrepreneurs needed to become the killer pitch master in all industries.
She and Beverly have a very interesting conversation which can definitely inspire anyone who hears it.
You’ll find out how:
- Your past doesn’t define your future.
- Precious learned how to stand and speak up again with the help of her grandmother.
- Having a strong mindset and dedication can help you become successful too.
- Her philosophy about healing and finding herself once again.
- Difficulties that you will encounter while studying are just challenges that will make you stronger in the future.
Precious now trains top executives, entrepreneurs, and speakers on how to confidently prepare for any challenges in business and brands.
Precious business tips:
- Spend quality time with the right people
- Don’t lose faith in God
- Believe in yourself and always think you can do it!
She and Beverly also discuss the importance of having a job and what can you do to stay in the company longer. Beverly also shares some tips to grow more money. There’s a very nice movie mentioned here! You will also like it for sure!
Connect with Precious: